E-mail these days is one of the most important means of communication. Its incorporation into the integrated system would allow systemizing information received from a client, automatizing work with clients, using work time even more efficiently. Correspondence with a present client would be assigned to that client. This would allow defining former conversations. Letters to the clients could be generated automatically. All the employees would have common company style letters. Received letter could be a base for a task. A manager could assign a task for a responsible manager who would see if there is a need to inform a client after the task is completed.
- Centralized place for correspondence. The correspondence is not lost if an employee leaves;
- Letters are assigned to clients and employees automatically;
- Correspondence becomes a part of communication history automatically;
- Possibility to assign a task on the base of an e-mail;
- E-mail, like all the system, is accessed from any computer that has an access to the Internet;
- Unified style of sent correspondence.